Return the favor

Friday, December 5, 2014

week #88 Monday, Nov. 10, 2014

Dear Family and friends,
It's a new move call and guess what? No one is leaving or coming!!!! because of the shortage of missionaries coming on the island, president is going to wait two weeks when we get the new missionaries before moving anyone. It's super crazy. But I'm happy, I get to spend more time with Elder Shelton, Elder Faddis, and Elder Sheanshang. 
So we had a great ZTM. We practiced teaching the second lesson (Plan of Salvation) then we had a great english training meeting with all the english leaders. We hope to increase our baptism's from english. Then we met with our District leaders. I made sure to encourage them all, and help them feel the love from President. I don't know if that was what did it, but our zone did awesome this week. We went and worked. bam. boomshakalacka.
We didn't get to go on the exchanges we were planning on because the companionship was sick and the other elders we were going to go with cancelled last minute. So Elder Shelton and I got to work together more. Which was a great blessing. I love working with him. He's such a great teacher. Wednesday we had a great english party. Lot's of people came. It seemed like everyone enjoyed it. The theme was pirates. ya... ON Thursday night we gotta call from the assistants to ask everyone to call all there female recent converts and ask if they can be short term missionaries. So I got to call half my Recent Converts and check if they could do that. It was good to hear that they are doing well. I did feel sad to hear that some weren't reading, praying, coming to church. I feel like it's hard to see those you've worked with decide not to continue doing the things they should be doing. 
 
It's been a good week looking forward to next. 

Sincerely Elder Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment