Return the favor

Sunday, July 28, 2013

week #20 Monday, July 22, 2013

Hey everyone,

So this week went by way too fast, I'm officially on my last week training, supposedly I should be "ready" to train another missionary after this "12 weeks". I'm not too sure how I am on that requirement, but it is weird to feel this far. 
This week we had a zone leader exchange, and I had to lead Gangshan, so I took my zone leader around set up the lessons, decided where we were gonna go, it was pretty crazy. But I guess I know Gangshan well enough b/c we didn't really get lost ever. I'm glad I got the opportunity to do so before the next move call, I don't know whether I'll stay here in Gangshan or not, but if I do, at least I know I can get around the area. so ya...
 
So our English class is apparently too successful, I have too many students, so now Elder Erekson (our District Leader) and I co-teach the beginning English, class which works out pretty well. I was well pleased w/ the opportunity to have someone else to help me take up time.  

We've also been trying to work w/ members more, it is something the Mission President Seminar was mainly focused on, and President Blichenstaff is wanting us to work harder w/ the members, which will be great, I'm hoping we can set up Taiwan to have a lot more success, especially retaining the recent converts. Been meeting w/ a ton of new people, trying to find new investigators, it's been crazy fun. I think we found a lot of great people, hopefully we can continue meeting w/ them. 
 
I hope that's everything, I hope everything is going well, I'm doing great, I miss you all. I'm loving the work out here, everyday is a miracle, I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father, He has created a plan so that we can live w/ our families for eternity, He wants us to return to him but there is a price for that, we have to follow the pathway Jesus Christ made, I know that this is true in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Yours Truly,

Elder Bean

 

No comments:

Post a Comment