Return the favor

Saturday, January 31, 2015

week #98 Monday, Jan. 19, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,
 
The week of hope was a good success. I am well pleased. This week I think I'm starting to understand the role of commitments and following up a lot more. I've been focusing a lot more on inviting my investigators to do things that will help them develop their faith. I've been setting up times to follow up with them. I've been trying to help these people see the changes they are going through. It is something I've struggled with throughout my mission. Following up really is necessary.  I loved Elder Ballards talk back in April of last year when he talked about "Following Up". 
 
Our investigator  will be baptized this saturday! I'm so excited. The ward has been on top of it. They are super excited for him. We've also finely been meeting some less actives who are willing to meet. WE HAVE MADE PROGRESS!!!! I am loving the work it is going great. 
 
So ya. I'm sorry I'm running into walls while writing this letter. I know that the church is true. I know that this is the Lords work. The church has been restored. Jesus Christ lives, and families can be together forever. Life is to beautiful. I love seeing investigator's realize how great this gospel is. I love being able to work alongside some amazing members on a daily basis. I love my Savior. He has done so much for me. I love being a missionary. I pray for everyone of you. Keep up the great work. Keep praying, keep loving. keep being awesome.
Love you all,
Elder Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment